McA2 is proud to support the arts and participate in the city’s Art Walk event the first Friday of every month.
Every first Friday of the Month, from September to May, on Main Street in McAllen you will find several art galleries, restaurants and shops open for the Art Walk event. Everyone is welcome to visit the Incubator, its tenants and enjoy the exhibitions on display. Thru art walk, McAllen paves the way for artists to express their artistic passion, increase interest in the arts, and promote awareness in appreciation of all art and culture.
When McAllen’s First Friday Art Walk convenes this Friday, March 4, 2022 at the McAllen Creative Incubator (601 N Main St), the venue will host
- Gallery Exhibit by C. Diaz “Collapsed Timelines in Felicitous Space”
- Sharyland Highschool Art Department
- Serge Terglez “Chichimeca Exhibit”
- Black Honey Coffee & Bakery
- Musical performances by Wavephiles and Sadie Lemon
- RGVAerial Performance
- a vendor art expo organized by Princess Chavez
- as well as Latina Hope vendors
- and McA2 Tenants to host an “open-door” to their studios.
There will be works of art ready for art patrons to purchase.
It is going to be a great family friendly night to enjoy the arts!
*graphics compliments of Princess Chavez